As the days get longer and warmer, it feels good to plan a romantic honeymoon. But, where should you go? Maybe you want to travel around your own country or maybe you want to get away from the crowds and explore some unique cities or countries. In this article, we take a look at 10 of the best romantic honeymoon museums around the world so that next time you’re planning your vacation, you can be sure that it will be well worth your time!
10 Romantic Honeymoon Museums Around The World
- The Louvre, Paris
- The British Museum, London
- The National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C.
- Museo del Prado, Madrid
- Musée d’Orsay, Paris
- Neues Museum Berlin
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
History of the Best Romantic Honeymoons Museums Around The World
The history of the best romantic honeymoons museums around the world is a long and complex one. It all started with ancient civilizations who would often put together special exhibits to commemorate important events in their lives. The first honeymoon museum was opened in 1887 by Nicholas Sarony, an American entrepreneur, and it was called the Sarony Museum of Art. Today, there are numerous honeymoon museums worldwide that offer visitors a unique look at various aspects of romance.
One of the most famous Romantic Honeymoon museums is located in Niagara Falls, Canada. The Niagara Falls Honeymoon Museum celebrates its centennial anniversary in 2017 and offers guests a unique view into the history life of marriage and honeymoons. The museum features more than 12,000 artifacts dating back to 1807 and provides visitors with an unforgettable experience.
Another well-known Romantic Honeymoon museum is located in Madrid, Spain. The Museo del Banano (Museum of the Banana) was founded in 1957 by Antonio Moreno as an exhibit dedicated to the history and culture of bananas. Today, it is one of Madrid’s most popular tourist attractions and offers visitors a fascinating look into the history of love and marriage.
In Paris, France, the Musée de la Mode (Museum of Fashion) is home to one of Europe’s most comprehensive collections devoted to fashion from all eras. The museum features more than 1 million items spanning over 600 years from around the world including clothing worn during Napoleon’s
Photos of the Best Romantic Honeymoons Museums Around The World
Looking for the perfect romantic honeymoon places destination? Check out these top museums around the world that will make your trip unforgettable!
1. The Louvre Museum in Paris, France This famous museum is home to some of the world’s most iconic artworks, including works by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo. The museum also has a beautiful garden that is perfect for a romantic picnic.
2. The Royal Palace Museum in Madrid, Spain This museum is dedicated to the history of Spain and contains some of the country’s most important royal artifacts. Highlights include a collection of Spanish paintings from the 16th century onwards and a set of armor from El Escorial.
3. The Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg, Russia This imposing palace was once home to Russian royals and now contains an amazing collection of art from all over the world. Highlights include works by Rembrandt, Rubens, and Titian.
4. The British Museum in London, England Home to thousands of priceless artifacts dating back centuries, this museum is one of the world’s largest and most popular museums. Highlights include ancient Egyptian statues and Greek sculptures.
5. The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, USA Founded in 1875, this museum is home to more than two million pieces of art spanning every period and style imaginable. Some highlights include pieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and Renoir.
These are just a few of the world’s best romantic honeymoon destinations. If you’re looking for a place to explore some of the world’s most beautiful art, these museums are definitely worth visiting!